Have you ever read through a 300-page book only to flip the last page thinking, “Damn, they could have written the main points in a one-page summary so I didn’t have to read the other 299 pages of anecdotes.”?
- Listening – The superpower!
- Impress – The one essential tip
- Helping a friend in trouble – When a friend needs help
- Hidden benefits of failing – Failing, learning and innovation
- Organization – The simple way – Organising at work
- Mental Training – The Core – How we train mentally
- Free Will – Click here if you want to
- And so…? – What are you gonna do about it?
- Kick-Ass CV – How to write a CV
- Hyperlist -Describe anything – simple and effective
- Recruitment – Get it right
- Make it simple – Stop complicating
- Fail – Benefits of failing
- Become a better gamer – Life game review
- Habits – The 100 days projects (coming soon)
- You’re gonna die! – (coming soon)
- Sales – No fuss (coming soon)